Tax & VAT Information
WORK Wheels UK are based in the UK but we ship orders all over the world.
Who needs to pay VAT?
All customers and businesses in the UK and those inside the EU tax zone*
Who will not get charged VAT?
All customers and business owners outside of the EU and EU business owners with a valid EU VAT number . Please note that WORK Wheels UK will verify all VAT numbers to ensure that they match the registered business details.
Our store will show your tax correctly if you are logged in - if you haven't got an account, make sure you sign up and login to see the correct tax for your region.
*Countries within the EU tax zone are:
- Austria (including Jungholtz and Mittelberg)
- Czech Republic
- France (including Monaco and Corsica)
- Ireland (Both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland)
- Italy (including Sardinia)
- Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)
- Slovak Republic
- Spain (including the Balearic Islands Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca but NOT including the Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom (except for the Channel Islands)